View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:30 AM   #17
spicychick1987
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default yorkie eating food

HI!!!
I am actually looking for better dog food.
Also my dog seem unable to eat most dog dry food, making him sick & have rashes.
So far only food he is able to eat the blue buffalo dry food, with salmon & sweet potato flavor.
ALSO....if i give him organic bone with marrow meat in it, he REFUSE to touch it!!! but if i take marrow off first, remove all meat off from organic bone, then he will touch it. other day i did testing. I gave him special veg bone and meat bone. he immeditaly went to veg bone ones!
AND my yorkie actually will eat my veggies out my garden!!!! I often caught him eating my cucumbers!!!
People actually b****ed at me, why i give my dog organic bone, this and that, and why I am raising my dog that way, blah blah. I simply say, I want my dog to be healthy, very activity, and happy.

I actually make homemade sweet potato dried, its very easy to make! Also Sam (my dog name) refuse to eat any treats that are meat flavored too! So I have to look hard to find fruit or veggie treats. He will only eat organics one tho. Kind strange I admit. But same time its good because organic food is healthier tho.
spicychick1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!