View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
slh_shorty
No Longer a Member

Cry Very limited time.....Can you please help us?

To whom can help:

My name is ____ I am looking for some helping finding temporary homes for my dogs. I am currently living in Missouri and I am moving to Wisconsin at the end of July. I am recently divorce and want to get back home to my family. My divorce has left me nearly broke and so I am moving back in with my parents for a little bit until I get my feet back on the ground. But I can't have pets at my parent's house. During my marriage I have taken in the beaten and the abused dogs who needed a loving home. I have 6 Yorkie/Yorkie mixes/Silkies, a couple are special needs, and 1 Austrian Shorthair Pinscher (all older) who need a temporary loving home until I can get my own place.

I don't want to give up my dogs because they are my "children". All I am looking for is a couple people or even 7 people to temporarily care for my kids. I will pay for food and medications/Heartgard/Frontline. All dogs are current on their vaccines and have tested negative on their heartworm and fecal test. I just want to keep my family together but I don't know what else to do. Do you know somebody who can help me? I only need some assistance for a couple months, at the most. Please say you can help me or know of somebody who can help me. I am to the point I can't eat or sleep because I am at the end of my ideas. Thank you for your time. I am within a week of needing something done. I can't find any help I don't want to think what the other option may be. I can't think about that without crying. Please help!!

Sincerely,

Last edited by admin; 02-28-2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: name removed
slh_shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!