View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
admin
Administrator

Default A Message About Wylie's Mom 7/19/11 (She's OK!)

We just got this email from Wylie's Mom's husband, Tony:

Quote:
This is Tony, Ann’s husband. Ann got spooked by a scorpion last night on our stair landing and quite athletically avoided being stung by falling down the remaining stairs. She broke multiple bones in her hands and wrists trying to stop her fall. It could of been worse and we're thankful she is going to recover. The Doc put both her hands in splints right now (I am now her 6-8 week hand puppet…I think she secretly likes that). Once the swelling is down, we expect her to be in casts until they fully heal or I cut them off. Hopefully no surgery.

As you can imagine, she is worried about not being able to be active on YT as she heals. She was hoping you could post a thread on YT to let them know what happened and possibly do something about PM’s if possible.

She wants everyone to know she’ll be thinking of them and that she’ll be reading on occasion, but not likely posting until she can use her hands again or has me typing for her. The latter is extremely scary and she would go nuts watching me hunt and peck.

She realizes people may try to organize a get well gift, but she’d really just prefer good thoughts and no fussing.
Thus, we have turned off Wylie's Mom's Private Messages box at this time. She'll be back when she can!

We will post updates as we know/hear... Please keep her in your thoughts!
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!