View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Cake OK, Be Honest *****What Did You Just Eat??????????

I'll admit it - am a "Foodie" - not a cook but love good - and bad - food. My favorite food in this whole world is pizza! I try to limit it to once every month or so but I will have to admit that I just had the last of my third Pepperoni pizza THIS MONTH! I have been so bad this month(many stresses, etc.) but my love of pizza keeps me from feeling too bad - for now. I know I am not the only one on YorkieTalk who craves comfort food in stressful times and am curious about what everybody else chooses to scarf or gulp down - in good or bad times. Also I wonder how many "righteous" souls are out there who eat properly for health at all times. Do you ever eat or drink really strange things or eat odd foods together?

So, be honest, YorkieTalk friends, and in this vein of honesty, whether times are tough, great or you are health-conscious and no matter how wonderful or weird it was - WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT?
(OR DRINK?)

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 07-19-2011 at 11:11 AM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!