Thread: Weight Gain
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:23 AM   #5
lilymanson
Senior Yorkie Talker

There is a good chance your baby will stay within that weight range according to the weight they are just now however i don't know that feeding makes a huge difference only difference that would make is on fat or thin Yorkie and the vet can easily say if your pet is overweight or not My vet said there is no way Logan will get to be 11.5lbs like Lily as he is much smaller than she was at his age and is very much different than her in all ways.

I dont know why puppies are all different in sizes i guess it just happens that way i know lily who is 11.5lbs is the smallest in the litter and yet the same mummy and daddy first litter of puppies ranged for 5lbs to 14lbs strange eh Still Lily at 11.5lbs is still small to us she is still very easy to carry and very easy to look after so try not to worry about the size.

Lily reached around 11lbs at 6months and her weight hasnt changed much from then maybe going up and down half a pound or so. If Logan gets to 6lb grown weight then he will be half the size of Lily which will seem like a very little boy to us but either way whatever size he gets we lurve him lots
yvonne
xx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!