View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM   #15
DevineMissM
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christman19
I am sorry , but I feel it is our responsibility to act upon a request for puppy inf.! You can always have some sort of letter re-written and file them on your computer, so you can respond in the right manner. Karin
I am sorry but do you realize how much time is involved in just emails and telephone calls. Yes I do try to educate and talk sometimes. This is dependent on the first email I receive. It is dependent on the first impression I usually do not respond to emails asking for a female to breed. Or do you have a stud I can use? Like others have stated I do not feel I must answer every request. Example: couple of weeks ago I get a phone call. Lady wants a Christmas puppy. No can do. I do not sell Christmas puppies. Okay so then she is ok with that. Can I send pictures of puppies I have that will be ready in Jan 06? I say yes but my time is limited so I will try. This frigging woman calls me everyday sometimes twice a day for 4 days. Then I finally get her some pictures of very cute Yorkie puppies. I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM HER! Not one word. You can bet your booty she is on my do not sell to list.....bigtime. So this door swings both ways. <grin>
DevineMissM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!