View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
Tridntrue
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up Paw Passions by Pepe Mint

What a fabulous groom Mandee did on our Jax yesterday! We had actually met Mandee at a downtown street festival previously. Can two yorkie lovers pass on the street without speaking? OF COURSE NOT! Anyway, she had given us her card and then we saw a reference to www.pawpassions.com on Yorkie talk and we called and set up a time.

She did Jax in her home. At the appointed time. Was finished in an hour. (I'm sure because our pup is so well behaved ) Charged a very reasonable price. Did a complete groom with bath and total body clip. Jax's face looks wonderful. I'll post a pic when my daughter shows me how.

This is in stark contrast to the last full groom he got where I dropped him off at 8.00 a.m. and got him back at 5.00. Did get an excellent groom there but he was crated all day! I am not anti-crate, we use(d) confinement for house training and he loves his crate, just not all day in a stack of crates against the wall. Prior to that he had 3 puppy grooms at Petsmart. That was a hit or miss because we always got someone different.

So glad we found Mandee!!! Highly recommend!!!
Tridntrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!