Thread: Next Phase???
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #1
babiegurl
Currently Suspended!

Confused Next Phase???

My 4 month old Zoey is doing terrific with housetraining. I had at one point been crating her, I will feed her in the crate, leave her in the crate for a few hours, take her outside to potty, let her run around in the backyard for a hour, bring her in, then let her stay out for awhile about an hour (while restricting her access to the full house and taking her out for pee breaks), and then back into the crate for a nap and feeding, repeat..... This system was working for us. Yay us!

Now the problem is the crate itself has some issues and I am seriously thinking of switching to a pen for her, but my question is when will I know when she wont need anything? Should I go out and buy the pen (it will be in my bedroom where the crate originally was) or should I try to see if she can go without it? I would hate for her to pee in my bedroom while Im sleeping!

P.S. I dont really like her taking up residence under my bed either! I dont know what she can be doing underneath it and I dont have any way to block off access to it..Grrrr...

Last edited by babiegurl; 07-17-2011 at 05:16 AM.
babiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!