View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #10
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnalegria

The first gal found puppies that were cheaper and the puppies could go home at 7 weeks of age not 12-16 weeks. Did she learn anything from all our long and direct talks no. She has already e-mailed me and called me beacuse her rose colored glasses have slipped down her nose. She has problems with the puppies and EXPECTS me to help her solve the situation. Where is this breeder who she bought from.
I can relate to that part of your post all too well. It is very irritating when they find a cheaper puppy, let go way too soon, then they call you to find out what they should do when problems arise. I had a client that came to my home twice, i spoke with her at length atleast 5 times on the phone. She then found another puppy for half the price of mine, which she was very upfront in telling me this was her reason for going elsewhere, then called me at 6 am after purchasing her puppy to ask me why he was acting "strange". I helped her , but had to ask her why she didn't call on her breeder for this.

Some breeders may respond to every single call/mail, but I don't. I learned the hard way as to why I feel this way now. It is not because I am being rude or ignoring anyone, it is because too many people have really wasted my time in the long run. If someone tells me a little more about themselves, I will write them right back, or phone.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!