View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #5
TABASKOKAT
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Confused what to do for toby??

Toby (bug) has been to the vet!! they gave him a bubble pac & sent him on his way----- This all started 30 + days ago when our new pups came home (2 poms) toby was fine, had some weight(normal for him)
this stems from an emotional issue- he is highly sensitive- hes not a "normal: y.t- hes special- i am Not making light of his weight but i was thinking more like doggie depression, i dont want to have to force feed him again- he really didnt take kindly to that, there must be a better way- i am not an irresponsible owner- i pamper to every wim- but tobys prior life as he was shipped to us in poor condition in sept.05- i got him on the downhill- he does go up & down but once the 2 newbie's came home, toby didnt like that change- so he refuses to eat- when its just him he is licky, excited but Boney- not from our doing.
i will have him rechecked for those classic sign's- but i truely need to know if there is more i can do at home where as this be his issues- incase the vet does say hes fine again- he's not fine. this 3yr old has been so misunderstood, i know his soul, his eyes dont lie & i know its emotional- how can i treat that? i also keep nutri-cal ( teacup knowledgeable- not an expert )
he just needs to eat. do they make liquid weight builder? what do they do for highly emotional pets? Toby does have solid bowel movement & does pee daily but he just dont eat & cant hold weight- can a liver problem do all this?
TABASKOKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!