View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #4
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

My opinion is that if they have something right then that they think you may be interested in they will get right back with you. I for one do not always have puppies available and I get an average of 10 calls/emails a day. This may be hard to believe but it is very true. I cannot possibly get back to every single person who says "i am looking for a yorkie puppy" . If I get an inquiry where someone wants to ask me questions, and possibly after getting to know me be placed on my wait list, then I'm going to respond to this person much sooner.
I do not feel that I am obligated to respond to every single inquiry I get. It is up to me to pick and choose who i want to discuss my puppies with. If I get a bad feeling from the start, I will never respond. If I dont have anything available and get the feeling the person is ready to purchase then, I don't respond.

If someone calls or writes me and tells me a little more about themselves other than "I'M LOOKING FOR A YORKIE PUPPY, DO YOU HAVE ANY?" then we will talk. otherwise, sorry.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!