View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 12:48 PM   #34
hunniebunnie
Follower of Yorkietology

it's been said before, but i thought it's good to reiterate again.

the controversy "against tinies" is NOT AGAINST THE OWNERSHIP of tinies... i mean, most people are willing to admit they'd love to own a tiny because they're so cute due to their diminuative size.

the controversy is NOT AGAINST A BREEDING PROGRAM FOR tinies. it's a simple case of market supply and demand. many love to own tinies so even reputable breeders with safe breeding practices can have breeding program that will consistently result in litters of tinies. nothing wrong with meeting the needs of the public so long as it is done in a responsible manner.

the controversy is NOT AGAINST THE BREEDING OF MALE tinies. most will agree that the best way to breed and result in tiny yorkies is to have a good size dam and a tiny sire. no arguement there.

the controversy IS AGAINST THE BREEDING OF FEMALE tinies, making them mothers and subjecting them to health hazards for the sake of having tiny babies.

oh i just wanted to add... i would love for bunjee to stay at the 3-4 lb range he is... he's so adorable and cute at that size. but then at that size, even in my own home, i'm constantly afraid that someone might kick him, step on him, or sit on him because he's so small and not readily visible. i can't wait for him to reach his adult size of 7-8 lbs.

Last edited by hunniebunnie; 01-04-2006 at 12:52 PM.
hunniebunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!