View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
Tigger427
Yorkie Yakker

We have been leaving his food out around the clock after reading all of your posts. Wetting (with water or chicken broth) doesn't seem to help him. Without his yogurt it is a no go! I will catch him grabbing a couple pieces throughout the day though, so at least he knows/wants to eat something...

After reading a lot in the health & diet section, I got a bag of Natural Balance because it seemed to be popular. However, I think that might be the problem. We are going to either stick to Iams for a while or have him try something besides the Natural Balance.

Also, we did try the plate/saucer thing. Didn't make a difference. But like I said, he is eating a little... we are just being patient! Thanks again, I really do appreciate all of the feedback.

One last thing in response to mscat's post... we have read a lot that if you start them on canned food it is very hard to get them to go back to hard food. We have just been trying to avoid that I guess. Anyone have any thoughts about the truthfulness in that?
Tigger427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!