View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
oceansoracle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please welcome Coco Skittles Starburst Oquendo to the group

Hello all,

For those who have been following my story, know that my original furbaby Hugo Versace Fendi Oquendo was completely taken off of my property in my home! A few weeks ago, my sister and mom went tot he supermarket and since the supermarket knew of my missing son, they cornered my mom and sis. Apparently, there was a woman there with a Yorkie that she was going to place in a kill shelter. She called him "Scrappy"! My mom and sis quickly looked at the dog and saw that he was not my son, but were appalled at his condition. He was completely emaciated with chronic dandruff, thread stuck in his teeth, and a sallow disposition. They, who became secret Yorkie lovers when they encountered HUGO, quickly assessed the dog and saw that he needed a forever home. Much to my surprise, when I first met him, he ran up to me and we have been "chums" ever since. I am quite guarded about him as I fear that I will lose him, but when I see that face of his, I melt. I am such a pushover dad! LOL! Well as soon as I take pics of him, I will put them on.

I have taken him to the vet and he has a clean bill of health and I have given him his vaccinations. He is adjusting ok and still have to work on him with house training. But as soon as I can, I will neuter him as well.

Thanks all of you in advance for your well wishes!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
oceansoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!