Thread: Price Reality
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default price

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttreatsyorkies
What is a realistic price for a healthy, well cared for Yorkie pup? I have seen so many post wanting Yorkies for $100-$400. I have also seen many ads that are selling their babies for under $800. I know that I already have $500 in my litter, and they still have to get 2 rounds of shots, worming, health certificates and anything else they may need between now and the time they go home. I have sold a litter previously and I wish I knew more then. So before I sale this litter I want an honest opinion from everyone that has one. I know pedigree plays a big role, size of the pups, and area of residence. I live outside the Dallas Metroplex area and their are at least 20 ads in the paper for Yorkie pups, I have even seen a mini-van on the side of the road selling them. They are not even asking $600 for thiers. I would think that they can't possibly be giving thier babies everything they need, nor thier new owners. I ramble but I really want to find a good home for my babies, and pricing is the first step to selling. That is usually the first thing people will look at.
I live in rural kentucky where everything seems cheaper because people just don't have money. I paid 850. for Ceeby and will be paying 950. for my female. They have all their shots and everything and I get a health guarantee so i don't complain about the price. Another lady here sells hers for 500. but in my opinion, they are pet quality. Really cute little dogs tho.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!