View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
JENNYSIA
Yorkie Talker

Default Daily dosage of vitamin supplements

HELP!
Moe is 18 months old, spayed since he was 8 months old, and is still on the following daily:
KAWU calcium phosperous tabs (1 whole)-in the hope to still be able
to bring his ears up
multivitamins + lysine(2ml) - as his daily source of immunization
Question # 1 : Should i stop KAWU already?

Yesterday, I bought a trial pack of ODORLESS tabs (that is said to contain fructo-oligosaccharides to eliminate saliva and body odor, eliminate bad breath, eliminate secretion odor, and boost a dog's immune system. I was told to give him 3 tabs daily (1 tab is 0.5g for 1 kg, and Moe is 3kg)
I havent really started giving on this yet, because I am in a dilemma. Moe isnt that stinky but his poop is and his breath smells bad at times (even with daily toothbrushing)
Question # 2 : Is is safe to include this in his daily diet ?

I am also planning to get him MAXICOAT (a blend of fermented yeast extract with sesame oil, rich is anti-oxidants to improve skin and hair, to enhance color and thicken coat, rich in B vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients that gives healthy hair, shiny coat, and increases mental and physical efficiency) - dosage is 3 tabs daily
Question # 3 : Is this ok?

Moe is taking ROYAL CANIN Adult Yorkshire Terrier at about 75% of the prescribed level because he gets picky. I give him about 25cc (1.5 floz) of milk daily.

My friend says I should already take out calcium because it will make his bones brittle.

Question # 4 : Is his diet ok? Which supplement should I take out ?

Thanks for helping me out.
JENNYSIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!