Thread: Dew Claws
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #6
bellemarie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen in nj View Post
I do not pay anything my son is a Vet Tech working on his VMD and does all for the deu claw removal and tail docking for me.
This is a picture of my puppy packages you can share with her, in the folder is all the recomendations and registration papers of the puppy, a sign copy of the sales contract and all those goodies.. plus samples of the food the dogs get fed in my home and a very important toy blankie with the litter and mama scent..all packed in a re usable shoping back for when they go doggy food shopping...
HTH,
hugs,
Carmen in nj
i have those same cards- the pretty blue yorkie ones!! lol adorable puppy pack! the re-usable shopping bag is a great idea- i usually use the eukanuba puppy pack container (i dont feed them it- but the 1kg bag they give makes great tiny treats for tiny mouths) and a baby bag for the overflow... i tend to go a little mad with the packs! and the eukanuba container holds about 5kg min. of food and keeps it perfectly fresh!

my puppies dont get their dew claws removed- my vet has never thought they were big enough to have it done (missy has big litters with smaller birth-weight pups). but from kukis next litter on i'll be getting them done- probably by the other vet in the practice since he is more comfy with clipping the girls nails i imagine he would feel better about dedew-clawing yorkies!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!