View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I just cannot imagine having that many children. It would be nice if I could figure out how to turn the TV on to watch Octomom wrangle her cats. You made me giggle for the first time this morning with you comparison.

*ETA~yes I know how to turn on the TV but the cable guy gave us a new remote and now it doesn't work the TV. UGH~hate when that happens.
Cat Wrangling was the first thing I thought of when the little ones began to scatter! I have a hard time managing my two grandchildren [ages 8 & 12], so I cannot imagine trying to manage a group like that. I just didn't feel that she had the ability nor the desire. They seem more like "conversation" pieces or something to keep on display. I hope & pray that it's just me and that I am totally wrong, but at that age mine were beginning to show the first signs of learning discipline, manners, etc. I just feel so terribly bad for the children ... all 14? of them!

I have known people who had lots of children and they were delightful & we enjoyed their visits. There are others who only have 2 and I cringe to even think of them being in my house! I guess what I am trying to say is that children, regardless of the number, have to be taught their entire informative years and I really don't think that this Mom has the ability to do that ... but, again, that's just my opinion. You cannot teach children by using identical methods because each one has their own unique little personalities and what works for one doesn't always work for another. [BTW ... hope you get your remote problem worked out ... I don't understand those things either!! ]
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!