Thread: Pregnant Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
tabbykatty
Yorkie Yakker

Default Pregnant Yorkie

In my group of family and friends I am a well known animal lover. Although I am in the military, I volunteer on the weekends at the Pet center. My mother told me of a 14 month old and a two and a half year old yorkie that needed a new home. Of course I went to VA to see about them. My mother took the male and I took the female. I instantly fell in love. She is 4.5 lbs and he name is Baby. She acts just like one too. The dogs are not fixed and they had no records of shots. The owner said it had been awhile since they seen a vet( no shots). I took her to the vet to get shots and found out Baby is pregnant! She looks like a Baby herself! I am so nervous because I thinks she is too small. Plus she doesn't have any records of having shots since she came from the breeder.
The lady that had them was a older lady and they were given to her by her children for companionship, but she was unable to keep up with them. They look great. Hair is flowing and shiny, teeth are clean, ears clean, eyes clear. They were in very good shape as far as being taken care of and loved, but she couldn't afford or couldn't get to the vet for shots.
I wonder has any one been through this. The vet tech was very unclear. All they do is give shots. I had to make another appointment so see a actual vet and haven't went yet.
tabbykatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!