View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Question Whats wrong with my yorkie?

My 3 year old Suzi is behaving a little odd. note: I have seen her do this before..
Anyway, she will get her favorite toy and carry it in her mouth, and wander around the APT trying to find a place to hide it. The thing is she is whining about it. It is always the same toy, a little frog. She then finds a spot, digs around and drops her toy. Then she makes herself comfortable. I was alarmed last night because she just laid there in this special spot "the end of my sons bed" , and even when I called her she would not get up.
Suzi has not thrown up, had any runny stools, coughed, nothing. She is an inside dog.. The only change is that my son is now home all day from summer school. Suzi is very attatched to him.
Last night she did hold onto a toy spider for a while.. and hid that one. I do have a 2yr old shih tzu. I am wondering if she just wants to hide the toy away from Miely? Miely usually knows whats up.
Since Suzi has done this before , but she stops pretty fast. This time she has behaved like that since yesterday afternoon. It is not all the time. She does come out and be right next to us like always. I check on her frequently when she is not , and she has made herslf comfortable on my bed without the toy.
Maybe she is just being Fickle? Other then that she is absolutely fine. Since the weather has been extremely HOT we have spent most of the day inside. I made it a point to at least take Them out on the Balcony with me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!