View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #30
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

My babies are all small. Lexie is almost 9 months and weighs 9lbs. Romeo is almost 5 months and weighs 4lbs. now but looks smaller...and Juliet is almost 7 months old and weighs 2 1/2 lbs. only because she is a half lb. overweight and has a little round pot belly with her tiny frame. The vet thinks she might get bigger but at this time she is in need of a diet. She likes to eat far too much...lol. We are not sure her size will increase much but we thought the same about my mother's girl yorkie Prissy and she is older and is a little over 4lbs. It is never easy to tell the size but I love them all and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I do get noticed when I carry them places but I don't have them for that reason. I have them because the moment I saw them I knew I couldn't live without having them near me. I fell in love with these tiny treasures and I feel the need to spoil and protect them. I don't however worry about stepping on them which is a question I get a lot. They never get under my feet and they can cuddle for hours which I wouldn't trade for anything. I like them no matter how big or small they are but more for the giant amount of love they show everyday!!! They are my family...my babies! :c) Yorkies rule!!!
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!