Thread: Coco's new bed!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzy View Post
When Coco first came home (mid March) I decided not to get her a real bed (what a bad mommy i know!) because we were moving to Canada in August and what was thepoint of buying one and throwing it out? Ill buy her one when we get settled in Canada. so I bought her the cutest seat cushion I could find.Pink & hearts & fuzzy. Coco was completely happy with it until one day we went to my mom's house.

Coco fell in love with Mickey's comfy bed! She loved it so much she would not leave! Yes. she even tried to eat while her hind legs were inside the bed and front legs outside the bed. The only time she came out was to potty.
After seeing this I kept on telling Coco, don't worry, mommy'll buy you the prettiest bed for a princess...

Months pass by and one day I realized that Coco outgrew her cushion! its fine when she's rolled up into a ball but if she wants to sleep all stretched out, it was too small. Then I started looking online and found the cutest hand made bed. I decided to get it. I said heck, i'll just ship it via boat (though 40$ eeep!)

Coco absolutely loves her new bed! I got to even change up the fabrics because I wasn't a big fan of the roses. So I took two beds and combined into one :P! The bed is reversible. Oneside is a cool cotton (polka dot) and the other side is fuzzy (nice & warm for the winter)
On top of it, I also bought a hello kitty pad to put on the bed. (however, that didn't work out due to coco's obession with digging)

the bed itself came up to 60$ and shipping will be 40$ 100$ in total eeep! but I reallylike it. plus it was made with lots of love!

Anyways, here are the pictures!!!

1. Mommy MOMMY MOMMY! What's that? IT's big! did you buy something off gmarket again? (gmarket=online shopping mall in korea)
2. IS that for coco?????For ME? can you please unwrap it???hurry hurry hurry!
3. *looks around* ok... mom's busy with the hello kitty pad... i'm going to go for it. going for it.... ohhhh this is comfy!!!! I wuves it wery muchie!
4. I don't like cats but I sure do love hello kitty! Just like mommy.... This bed is pawfect for a pawty pwincess like coco~

*please don't mind the messy room... what can i say? a single girl living in her bachelorette pad :P*

HAHA

She loves her new bed!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!