View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #19
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietravels View Post
I have been thinking about your post and feel that you have come up with a great idea. My husband and I both own Nike shoes. I have decided that we will buy new shoes, brands other than Nike, and will send our old Nikes to their headquarters in our new shoes' boxes with a letter explaining that we will no longer be buying or wearing their products until they come out disavowing any connection with Michael Vick.

Will others do the same?
Please join our fb page. July 17th is national day to return your Nike products for a refund and tell them why. We have several groups on FB boycotting Michael Vick. one is Boycott Michael Vick Endorsers. Another Subway, I forget the exact name but if you want the like it is posted in one of my above posts. We also now have (I bellieve) a boycott Nike page. Also, if you like Nike Page and go to discussions you can post your comments. YOu'll see many of us have already, just be sure to unlike it when you're done. Also please call Nike and tell them why you will not buy. I have two teenage sons that have called themselves which I think is leaves an even greater impact. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!