View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
kumakuma
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Introducing Nano the odd-ball "yorkie"

Hi!

I've been lurker on here for a while and I'm quite shy to post anything. Heh. I absolutely love these forums, reading all the stories and advice made Nano's puppy stages a lot less painful.

Nano is a little over 2 years old now, and this has never bothered me before, but recently I've noticed more and more people commenting on the colour and texture of his fur (very soft and fluffy), and thus questioning his "purebred-ness". I got him from a very nice local breeder who had both his parents on site (and some aunts and uncles ). His brothers and sisters from the same litter all looked like the standard yorkie pup (black and brown) and he was the only pure brown one (and therefore also the last to go!) I thought he was adorable and never questioned his uniqueness.

I attached some recent and puppy pictures (first one is @ 3 months, second and third are most recent, and last one is @ 6 months). What do you all think?

Regardless of what he is, I still love him to bits!!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Nano the odd-ball "yorkie"-puppy_4months.jpg   Introducing Nano the odd-ball "yorkie"-nano_2yrs.jpg   Introducing Nano the odd-ball "yorkie"-nano_2yrs_2.jpg   Introducing Nano the odd-ball "yorkie"-nano_6months.jpg  
kumakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!