View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
I'm confused also.

You got that pup first. A Yorkie is going to be able to keep up with you better? Hunting in the rockies hardly sounds like the place for any small breed dog.

I can't imagine rehoming my dog over a vacation. She is MUCH more important than any vacation I could ever take. I'd board for a couple weeks and cut the trip short. Or take them both with you and make sure you have safe housing where they can stay while you're hunting.

A rescue is an option and they will be able to find a good home. I'm not following why you would rehome the first dog you had instead of the second though.
Agreed. I have to go away frequently to visit elderly family who is not doing well and needs help, but I make it work anyway, I alternate taking one of my kiddos and leave the other with family or a sitter, the sitter is not cheap but a necessary expense I committed to when I took on the responsibility of my dogs.

I also don't understand Why you wouldn't choose a rescue to rehome this dog, they have the best chance of finding a good home, you should be most concerned about pooters well being and not how much money you are going to get.

Armani & Chloe
ArmaniMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!