View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
sweet_tikka
YT Addict

Default we're still alive! but i have a sad problem...

hey all it's been awhile! just wanted to pop in to say hello!
we have been so busy working and traveling that i just dont have time for all my online stuff :/

tikka has gotten over her long uti! she's been fishing and to watch the boat races, she's weighing in at 8.6lbs and is still fiesty as ever!

on a sad note... we have decided to rehome/sell Pooter. it would have possibly been Tikka too but she needs finished on housetraining and needs spayed and she is much more outdoorsy/adventurous and has a better chance of keeping up with us this fall if we take her out on our week/2 week long ventures into the rockies for hunting season so i want to give her a chance to come along with us and see if we can make it work.

it's not fair to Pooter to be left behind all fall or thrown from home to home for weeks at a time for dogsitters so i've decided to come here for some help. treating pooter like a yorkie here for a second... can i post an ad for him on YT, or what would be my best option? i don't want to take him to a spca/rescue because he will go for a mere $150 to a family who might decide against him later and rehome him yet again. he is worth more than that to me with all the time, training, love and money i've put into him from being a rescue to becoming a little lovable furball! i want the best home he can get!

it's so sad for me to do this knowing where he came from and that he has a 100% better life with me than he had before. but it's going to become very unfair to him this fall and possibly all winter.

bleh... help anyone? i hate doing this. i'm one of the many dog owners that believes i'm the best home... period. so it's hard for me to think i can find another just as good and permanent.
Attached Thumbnails
we're still alive! but i have a sad problem...-150554_1566000428003_1175160084_31267640_3585842_n.jpg   we're still alive! but i have a sad problem...-pooterrr2.jpg   we're still alive! but i have a sad problem...-pooterrr4.jpg   we're still alive! but i have a sad problem...-pooterrr3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!