View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Help Jake find a forever home

I had a friend contact me yesterday and asked if I knew anyone who is looking for a little boy. She has a good friend who has a little boy named Jake (he will be 2 yers old July 29). Jake is purebred and is a DOLL! The owners name is Susan. When I contacted her asking if she minded if I posted on here, she was greatful for any help we can give. She is heartbroken about having to rehome him, but she said he needs someone to be home with him in the daytime. If anyone is interested, please let me know. He is in So California near Carlsbad somewhere. I have Sues contact info and will provide it to serious inquiries.
Here is Jakes picture and please let me know as soon as possible if you or someone you know is interested in him. I will be leaving to go to TX on the 6th and will be without computer access, but I do have my iphone so I can get on here or on facebook or check my email (sunnieone@verizon.net)
Sonya

UPDATE: Jake is about 3 lbs. he is not nuetered. I suggested that she require that either she nueter him before rehoming or require the new owner have him nuetered. She said he is purebred and she paid a lot for him but will not be providing akc papers for him . and is heartbroken at the thought of rehoming him, but knows that is what she must do. I am waiting for an answer from her on whether he HAS paperwork or if she just never turned it in. she will likely be asking a minimal amount for him or nothing at all . it will depend on how well she thinks he will fit in with someone. she really just wants to find a great home. also he has no health issues
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jakesmall.JPG (126.4 KB, 93 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!