View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
flybear
Yorkie Yakker

Default so exited - new puppy

Hello everyone

We are so exited to get our first yorkie baby... We looked around quite a bit and have narrowed it down to two breeders and two completely different puppie ...Now we are stuck - both are sweet, well cared for

Number one is a tiny little guy - full of energy - spunky but not overly dominant- he will propably be between 4-5 lb at the most fully grown

Number two is bigger - about 1/3more than No 1- more on the larger side of the spectrum-propably maturing around 6-7lb I'dguess but a complete cuddlebug - a bit more shy - he wants to be held all the time and is just more the teddy bear- he seemthe smae personality as our first dog when he was a puppy so of course we fell in love with him

Size is my primary concern here - I am concerned that the tiny little guy will be too fragile for our busy household with 2 smaller children and a lot of action - however the tiny guy is way more brave, curious and a little go getter - No 2 might not be as small but his personality is more shy so he might have issues coping with this chaotic family in other ways...

Otherwise I think No2 is of better quality - coat and built- wise- the parents look nicer to me

Any thoughts regarding our dilemma ?
flybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!