View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:34 AM   #1
babiegurl
Currently Suspended!

Love Zoey is 14 Weeks Today

I cant believe its been 5 weeks since Zoey has been here with us! Wow! She is getting longer and bigger and she is now so very vocal! I am still trying to get her use to being brushed and comb, but she attacks her grooming utensils with so much vigor when I use them on her! She loves attacking feet, shoes, CJ the spaniel and even our poor fence around our yard ! Housebreaking is going although she's had a few accidents (Thanks in part to my lazy daughters who by the way are still for sale. *See the "For Sale" thread in the off topic section), but other than that, she is doing great. I can't wait until she is able to sleep outside of the crate and be able to walk down the stairs on her own!

She loves sunbathing on our front porch and hates baths. She really doesnt like to cuddle but prefers to wrestle. She doesnt like "babytalk" and will sit there and look at you like youre a fool when you try to engage in it with her. LOL. I love her so much!

A special shout out to JERSEY BOY....Thank you for the clothes! I have attached a few pics of her in the headband and the shirt. One of the pics are fuzzy as she wasnt a willing participant for the photo shoot!
Attached Thumbnails
Zoey is 14 Weeks Today-zoey11.jpg   Zoey is 14 Weeks Today-zoey12.jpg   Zoey is 14 Weeks Today-zoey10.jpg  
babiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!