View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
anpfaff1983
Yorkie Yakker

Default Chloe's sick? Please help

Chloe and Fiona went swimming in the Illinois River today this is really the 2nd time Fiona went swimming and the first time Chloe was brave enough to try They also were very worked up when a boat went by and created waves (the noise of the waves made them go crazy) they were biting at the waves. Well we got home I really noticed Chloe was having a difficult time breathing but she wasn't acting like she was upset or anxious, but she just wanted to lay down and rest, she did however want treats and when I mentioned a walk she was all for it. Her gums remained pink the whole time and she was shaking when she had difficulty breathing but she is not doing that now. I called the emergency vet and they said that she was probably just tired and to keep an eye on her but they were only on call until 10 pm. I thought the humidity would be good for her so we went for a short walk, well anyway her breathing did improve but now she cannot control her bladder and every time she gets up she has a wet spot and when she goes out she pees right away. Has anyone ever had this problem, I don't know if she drank too much water or has a UTI or what?

Last edited by anpfaff1983; 07-01-2011 at 08:02 PM.
anpfaff1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!