View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
enchilila
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrella View Post
Aw...that is just to cute. I love the look like...see me..huh, can you see me here. LOL.

To tell the truth....I'm almost tempted to feed Zhoie something in human food, just so I could get that look,

I can sit right beside her eating...yummy stuff and she pays not one bit of attention. I mean, I could sit the bowl on the couch beside her, get up....leave and when I return, it would still be there . My girl simple doesn't know what people food is. .
Send that girl over to my house, NOW!!! It's time I spoil her a little! Actually, I remember those days, too, but they're over! We don't feed her snacks from our plates while we are eating. She gets them throughout the day (veggies and fruit). I wish I had a picture of her sitting right under me while I'm at the kitchen counter preparing food. It never fails that I will drop something and I'll have to scramble for it so she won't get it. Sometimes, I admit to dropping a piece of something healthy on the floor and she thinks she beats me to it. I have to watch it when I cut up onions (like tonight).

"Betty Boop"
The light of my life & the joy of my living!
enchilila is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!