View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 03:16 PM   #3
hasrv4fun
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
Talk to your lawyer about this. If it is part of the contact and states there is a warranty over any congenial defects, then you have a case. This is a bad breeder to not stand behind her word and contract. However, NO breeder can guarantee size and she'd be a fool to inclose that on her contract. Get a lawyer and do it fast! Also, go to another vet in your town for a second opinion. Have both vets type out their findings. Do lots of researach on it where it states it's a genetic defect. Any and all correspondence needs to be done IN writing with return receipt certified mail. That way, you have proof that you've tried to make this right.
Yes, Yes, Yes- Please take Kims advice here and don't walk but run to a GOOD LAWYER and get everything documented and Vet checks in writing and don't even think about going 1500 miles down here to Florida, That is totally unnecessary. You needen't go to her Vet- that is like shooting yourself in the foot. Get your own vet opinions ( at least 2 ) and then let a lawyer contact her. I bet you get a different response from her then.

I don't know if it's allowed but if this is how this breeder handles her guarantees, can the name be posted on here so others are warned to stay away ? I am asking cause I am somewhat naive about the rules here on YT.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!