View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 03:14 PM   #156
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

I so need this!!! I'm so ready to jump on!!! I am 5'7" and was always under weight (110) TILL,,, I got pregnant with my first child. I gained 75 lbs. eeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I was never able to take it all off,,, got pregnant with my son a year and 10 months later and only gained 20. After my son I was around 180, And was able to lose 40. I was very comfortable with that. BUT wouldn't you know it,,,,, I finally got to where I wanted and got pregnant with Val. I only gained 25 lbs with her. But have never really been able to take it all off.

I am now 37 and find it easy to shead a few. But to keep it off is another story. I have been as high as 195 but when putting my mind to it I was always able to lose 20 or even 30 lbs. I am such a picky eatter!!! I love salads, and hate dressing. I don't like dips that have sour cream. I hate mayo, katsup mustard or any other spreads. I love chicken but NOT fried. Love tuna plain with just a bit of lemon. I love veggies. Love greens all but peas. Don't care for carrots but will eat everything else. Also a fruit eatter. My big down fall is sweets and red meat. I love my beef! My weight has been like a rollorcoaster and lately I have not been feel good at all. So much has happened and I really havent been taking care of myself the way I should. I haven't been able to get rid of this cold. It's going on 2 months of this. I know it's because of my diet. I sure would love to pull myself together and keep my weight maintained at a comfortable 140-130. I sure can use the help of you all. I'm 172 right now and am giving myself till my birthday to do it. May 21. If not be then,,,, by summer for sure!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!