View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Wink 15% Off Coupon & new adorable Cupcake dress!

Get 15% off your next purchase from TC's Dog Boutique-Custom made Designer Dog Clothes, Dresses, Shirts, Vest, & Holiday Apparel with the coupon code TC15. Minimum purchase of $50 (before coupon) and this coupon is good this week only!! I personally make all my designs once they are ordered so they can be custom sized at no extra charge.

I have many new designs but my favorite is my new Yummy Pupcake dress which was originally special made for Miss Madeline Monet's (of Little Paris Noel) 4th birthday. I had so much fun making it and love it so much I just had to offer it to everyone. It has a cute gathered scalloped skirt with sparkly tulle underneath. The top has a yummy cupcake appliqued on it and accented with genuine swarovski rhinestones.

I also wanted to show my new Swan Lake ballerina dress which contains over 100 genuine amethyst colored swarovski crystals and beautiful violet flowers all attached individually by hand.

And we dont want to leave the boys out! I have new harness vest and personalized shirts (also available for girls as well).

I hope you like them please let me know if you have any questions
Attached Images
File Type: jpg &&&&Cupcake_Dog_dress.jpg (46.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg &&&&&Cupcake_Dress.jpg (35.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg &&&&Violettetutu.jpg (173.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg &&&&swanlakeviolette.jpg (46.0 KB, 28 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!