View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
yorkiesincommon
YT Addict

Ip An idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesincommon View Post
I think a chinese auction for a dog gift would be great and fun. We could just bring the sex of the dog we brought and that should do it. If we bring more than one dog, bring one of each. Wrap and go... Set a $10 limit. The latter is just a suggestion. Many of us sew clothes or make accessories or other types of things; it might be a great way to share those types of things. We would have to consider those kind of things wholesale though when others might be paying retail for their gifts. I make male wraps for my furmales. Others make beautiful panties. I make lots of pretty hair bows and buy white pig and cow ears as chews. There are so many ideas to work with. Magnet for cars, yorkie picture albums or frames, on an on and on.... Mary
If we had any idea of how many were coming, I would be willing to bring an iron and picture transfers and a digital camera to take nice pictures and email and if someone has a new t shirt (light color) I could iron on a personal picture. Catch, I do not have a laptop or printer to do it on but I am good at doing it if someone else can provide the printer, laptop, and ink. That way we could have a momento with personal pics. I could do the lettering ahead and bring over. "Sunny FL Yorkies, YT" and the picture of owner or owner and yorkies. Perhaps we could put out a donation jar for the ink and transfers and maybe it would help with the cost. I am willing to donate 1 package of transfers (8 X10) though if someone else will donate the printer with plenty of colored ink. Just a thought. I would be glad to work on it and advertise for it when things are more certain if you wish. I am not a professional but I did it all the time for my kids at school and for my husband's business. We need new pastel t shirts with no pocket on the front. Let me know what you think.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!