View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:17 AM   #9
yorkiesincommon
YT Addict

Ip Yes we are coming from Melbourne, FL if anyone needs a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmamma View Post
PLEASE use this thread ONLY to RSVP for the Sarasota Meet Up!

Please answer the following as best you can (** knowing changes can and most likely will happen )

1) Days/Nights you will be attending (FRI evening,SAT all day,SUN afternoon)
Yes we will be attending Fri even, Sat, and leave sun afternoon!
2) How many PEOPLE and PUPS will be attending
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR] Just me and 2 or 3 furbabies unless I can coax someone form Melbourne to share a ride.
3) If you will be taking advantage of our discounted hotel rates, and for how many nights. Please also indicate if you would be willing to share a room or prefer your own private room. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR][COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] I would like a corner room ground floor with 2 double beds and I am willing to share.[/COLOR]

4) What you will be contributing to our "main" get together / meal / Potluck Style DOG BEACH Lunch and also possibly for an informal "cocktail hour" meet up in the hotel before dinner Saturday night (possibly wine, cheese,fruit,prosciutto, olives, etc)I will bring over a veggie tray for cocktail hour, a bottle of booze, and a dip. Also another like tray for any other event, with crackers, cheeze, etc. Let me know what is lacking and I will pack it up. I can even bring over some sandwich mixes to quickly through together a yummy sandwich platter (egg salad, tuna salad, cream cheese w/pineapple etc
I also have a easy to use crock pot that we could have meatballs in if you would like. I can buy the frozen ones and add the sauce at the event and let them simmer.
5) If you would be interested in any sort of a gift exchange or memento from this event ~ could be privately arranged or through Wet Noses Dog Boutique possibly.
I think a chinese auction for a dog gift would be great and fun. We could just bring the sex of the dog we brought and that should do it. If we bring more than one dog, bring one of each. Wrap and go... Set a $10 limit. The latter is just a suggestion. Many of us sew clothes or make accessories or other types of things; it might be a great way to share those types of things. We would have to consider those kind of things wholesale though when others might be paying retail for their gifts. I make male wraps for my furmales. Others make beautiful panties. I make lots of pretty hair bows and buy white pig and cow ears as chews. There are so many ideas to work with. Magnet for cars, yorkie picture albums or frames, on an on and on.... Mary
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!