View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
KaseyLyn05
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default bailey is sick..help\advice please

bailey pooped in her cage ystrday early afternoon and it was kinda soft-like, but i didnt think too much of it bc i had to leave her in there a couple hours longer than usual, and bc the day before, i fed her soft food with het flea and heartworm meds...other than that i hardly ever feed het soft food. so anyway, i felt horrible. well today, she threw up once this morning and has had diarreah pretty much all day..its really runny and just little bits of it, you can even hear it when she is pooping, its making me so sad. i called my vet earlier, they said to mak sure she drinks plenty of water and if its still the same in the morning..then to bring her in....which im praying i wont need to do bc im very tight on money right now, ...here's the thing ...shes been very playful and happy all day\night..so i hope thats a good sign. any advice would be great! im so worried for my babygirl, could this be serious or maybe just an upset tummy?

also my internet is not working so im writing this by phone..please email me if u have advice, i would be so thankful! i can read and reply to emails much easier right now. my email is klg051487@yahoo.com

thank you so much

KaseyLyn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!