View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
This is just my personal opinion, but I think the Madan Combs and Brushes are the best. Rosie has long hair. Does your baby have long hair or short? I can use just about any detangler and use the Madan comb to work out knots. We get lots of them because of the length of her hair. Again, just my opinion. I have combs from Petco but I don't think they compare. I don't usually have to spend too much time getting the mats out between the spray and the comb.
Lol his hair is just fluffy.... He's 11 wks and still has that soft downy puffy look (except around his neck and 3 of 4 paws where it's been shaved almost to his skin). I guess its about 1 1/2 inches if I hold it straight out from his body. The knots and mats are basically in a ring around his neck where his bandages rubbed and matted the fur. I took scissors to some of it but I'm so scared of him wiggling and accidentally jabbing him or cutting him. I have clippers but he freaked when I turned them on (I'm thinking he's gun shy because of his vet experience) so I didn't want to traumatize him even more. No groomer will touch him until 1. He's fully vaccinated (and I'm waiting for a bit and spacing them out) and 2. He's had time to shed the parvo. I completely understand and respect that, which is why I'm trying to do it myself.
Poor baby- he's been through so much and now his hair is a mess too.

Last edited by McheleM; 06-29-2011 at 06:01 PM.
McheleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!