Thread: Chloe
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
christinyorkie
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Chloe

Hi everyone

I posted a few weeks ago when we got our precious girl Chloe. She is the sweetest girl. I could not imagine life without her. I never knew I could love a little furry creature so much. She is spoiled and claims me as her mommy. She is trying to push my laptop off my lap now so she can lay in my lap.

She has adjusted well and has been doing really good with potty training. She goes for her spaying on Friday. Any advise to make he recovery as pain free as possible? She has a baby tooth that is hanging on, she is 6 months old, any recommendations on the food until her little mouth heals? She eats Orijen now. Wet food makes her poo a little runny. She loves to sleep in our bed how do I keep her from jumping on the couches and bed? I do not want to keep her in her x-pen especially when she has been through something so traumatic. I took vacation time so I will be home with her while she is recovering. Did your baby have to wear the cone? It looks so irritating any suggestions or is there a better cone out there that is not hard plastic?

Thanks
christinyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!