View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
Mollysmom411999
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Teddy View Post
Aww yay you got her! Please post pictures of her!! Can't wait to see!

Teddy used to bite, wiggle and squirm everytime I brushed him. Especially when I was tried to clean up around his face (still doesn't like that very much). So I started brushing him when he was occupied with his bully stick and now he relates the two. brushing time = bully stick time. He sits right on my lap and doesn't mind being brushed at all anymore.

With respect to bathing him....he also used to crawl up my arms/chest during bath time) to the point I acutally had my bf sit in the bathtub with him and hold him while I bathed him. BUT after going to the groomers twice...T is a new man! He doesn't mind being bathed at all. In fact our groomers told us...Teddy is one of the easiest yorkies they have groomed because he loves the attention...shocking So hopefully your groomer gets her adjusted to the grooming.

Also, with the harness Mom to Hot Rod's answer is perfect! We made it fun for Teddy because he related the harness with going for walks outside.

And lastly, treats and praise always work! Good luck with your little girl!
Hi! Haven't talked to you in a while......Yes I finally have my baby home! I would post a pic but still don't know how to shrink the pic to fit. I will pm one of the girls here to get her to walk me through it.
Yes she is a bum, she is full of spunk and yet she is a real doll. I just adore her.My groomer is very good and we are just leaving to go see her for some tips! She's got over 30 yrs experience with these little monkeys. Actually she not that little...she's almost 4 1/2 months and she weigh 4 lbs. She controls or should I say tries to control our house LOL!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!