View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
Mollysmom411999
YT Addict

Default Need advise: Miley is training me

I need some pointers ....Miley is the first puppy I have had in almost eight years and combine that with menopause , well need I say more.I forget what I should do! First she is 4 1/2 months old and very much an alpha female. She bites me everytime I brush, bath or do her a little top knot. Today she growled and then bit rather hard when I was trying to do her hair. I kept doing it, told her no and carried on.She wiggled and wormed and growled and bit me the entire time. She is the 5th yorkie I have had in my lifetime and can I say the most dominent. She has a fighting pitbull attitude with anything she doesnt want to do. I dont back down and let her win of course but she is not getting any better. Would a petsmart doggy class help us. I bought a puppia harness, she wiggled in it to the point of being stuck and I had to cut it off. I now just bought another body harness, put in on snuggly with a finger width between, 5 mins later out of the body part. She is sooooo determined. Help.......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!