View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #12
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennxling View Post
If Emma is not a red legged yorkie, then yours is not too. Your baby looks like Emma when she was that age so I think she will grow like Emma. Emma is almost two and never really had grooming...never really needed it.
Here's some pictures of Emma when she was younger. The first one is when she was 5 months and the other two are when she was 8 months. Wow, didn't know it'd be this hard finding a good picture of her...she was more wiggly when she was a pup. lol Hope this helps!

Though their coloring is much different, that last picture they sure look alike in the nose.
Ours is very red in color - much brighter than the picture shows.

thanks for responding - I appreciate it. I kinda doubt mine is a "true" red legged Yorkie, rather just a slow growing coat...I'm sure by the time she's an adult her hair will be long and gorgeous as it is growing, just a little slower than the others. Both her parents' hair is very nice. I was told she looks like her maternal grandsire,
-->Our dalmation was named Emma. Love that name. Your little Emma looks like such a little sweetheart.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!