View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcmsw View Post
Yours looks so darling -
But I, too, have the same question regarding one of mine. I'm posting some pictures (she's 10 months old) These were taken about 6 weeks ago.

Though I shave her ears (just because I shaved all my dogs ears because I like them short there), after reading this I'd have to say her ear hair probably doesn't grow that fast. the legs...ankle area/feet have very short hair. Very dark saddle...hair very silky feeling, but thick in quantity and slow growing. About a 2" skirt at this age
Her parents are both the "normal" yorkies/long silky hair/standard coloring, etc

what does everyone think about mine? Does anyone have enough information about red legged yorkies to render an opinion?
If Emma is not a red legged yorkie, then yours is not too. Your baby looks like Emma when she was that age so I think she will grow like Emma. Emma is almost two and never really had grooming...never really needed it.
Here's some pictures of Emma when she was younger. The first one is when she was 5 months and the other two are when she was 8 months. Wow, didn't know it'd be this hard finding a good picture of her...she was more wiggly when she was a pup. lol Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Is Emma a "red legged yorkie"??-emma.jpg   Is Emma a "red legged yorkie"??-emma-2.jpg   Is Emma a "red legged yorkie"??-emma-3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!