View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Thanks for all of the replies and help. I started keeping a diary and am having the devil trying to tie the itching to anything directly. I take hydrocodone for severe arthritis pain but hate the way it makes my head feel so I only take tiny pieces of a single pill throughout the day and it takes about 12 - 20 hours to take a whole pill. I am noting that by evening, having taking some of that pill all day and apparently accumulating a blood level I guess, the itching starts. I don't usually take any of that Rx during the night so in the a.m. or most of the day don't itch. Wonder if it could be the accumulation of the pill by the end of the day that is causing the itching? Just taking some of the medication does not make me itch at the time or even a while afterward - just toward the evening. Course by the evening, I have had 3 or 4 Diet Cola's with aspartame so who knows? Benadryl does help the itching so it seems like it is allergy-related. Ugh! Anyway, thanks for the help!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!