View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #8
enchilila
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosmommy View Post
Sorry you are feeling so lousy. If you can't take Sudafed, maybe Coricidin HBP will help? It's cold medicine for people with high blood pressure...it has a decongestant in it, which might help relieve some pressure. Hope you feel better soon!
I asked the pharmacist about Coricidin HBP and he said it wouldn't help much. He also said that the Sudafed wouldn't run my BP up very much at all. He uses the 12-hr kind that doesn't give the sudden impact that keeps him awake and jittery. The dh just went to the drugstore for some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByJezebel View Post
Do you have any really hot sauce or salsa? When I have a headache due to sinus pressure sometimes that will make my sinuses drain and relieve the pressure.

Also, I've found that a netipot can sometimes make things worse, really concentrate the congestion so that it is especially difficult to make it drain. Well, that's my experience, anecdotal, anyway.

I hope you get some relief.
It's really strange that my sinuses are so stopped up because I am draining like a sieve! Completely yellow all the time. Sorry, TMI! I think I'll lay off the netipot, even though the doc said to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
If it becomes unbearable go to the er.. I know that is extreme but your blood pressure going to high is dangerous
I won't mess around with waiting to get help if it goes extremely high. My mom had High BP and it is very dangerous if it stays there.

THANKS GUYS!

"Betty Boop"
The light of my life & the joy of my living!
enchilila is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!