View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #349
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
Oh, and I saw an interview of the supposed nanny. He nickname is actually Zenny, not Zanny....but anyway....she was at the Sawgrass apartments on that day, but she didn't know Casey. She and her now ex were looking at them, but did not end up moving in.
Zenaida Gonzalez, the women Casey Anthony accused of the kidnapping, had not lived in the apartment, where Casey says she dropped off Caylee, for many months, not anywhere near the dates Casey mentioned. I think Casey found a name out of the phone book and memorized an address. Remember, she had been telling everyone that Caylee was being taken care of by Zanny the nanny, and many people think this means she was using tranquilizers such as Xanax to sedate Caylee, zanny is the street name for Xanax. So I think she may have just looked for a name that could have been similar to the name she had been using for the past couple years. I mean she could not tell police that there was no babysitter, and she meant a tranquilizer. Zenaida's name is a believable substitute for "Zanny", and this is what people mean by Casey is a good liar, she went into such detail. Zenaida Gonzalez says she was fired from her job and her life had been torn apart because of this and is suing Anthony in a civil case and claims she has never even met Anthony.

Where did you find that she says she was at the apartment that day, this is something different than I've read.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 06-28-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!