View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 04:18 AM   #18
shodanusmc
BANNED!

[QUOTE=kjc;
Let me ask you this: Do they think that you bringing them home each night will affect their training negatively... not real bad but maybe take them longer to learn, or be a cause of distraction in some way? I know these pups (Yorkies, in general) really bond with their new owners fairly quickly, I would think not having them at home may be more harmful to their mentality... but nothing that couldn't be overcome...

And really Steve... I am not questioning your judgement at all.... anyone with a well trained Cane Corso has my respect... just trying to learn is all....[/QUOTE]

It could have a small impact. Naturally the recommended way is for them to live at the facility during their training so that does not happen. However, at home, you need to be aware and make instant corrections, and do not let them run around like jack rabbits. The results are guaranteed, and they will be going back there for distraction classes and agility after their training is complete. I will say, it is harder having two pups compared to one. This is a first for us.
shodanusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!