View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyana1129 View Post
Thanks for easing my mind guys. I'm sure he will be okay. I let my mind run wild when it comes to him. And I certainly google myself insane. He already seems a little perkier. Maybe the subQ fluids helped. I gave him his meds and am keeping him close. He really is one of my babies and id do the same thing if my skinbaby was sick. I have actually. I tend to over react with them. I don't like feeling helpless and I always want to be able to make them feel better immediatly when they are sick. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for easing my mind and calming my nerves.

Let me give you some advice. I know this because I do the same thing! Don't google it. I have found that the more I google the more insane it drove me. You went to the ER vet which was the best thing in the world for you to do. If it makes you feel better, call your vet in the morning. But trust me, the more googling you do, the more confused you will be!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!