View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
lilymanson
Senior Yorkie Talker

Lily has been fine since vet visit but logan has been off his food a little started last night he ate no supper then no breakfast at dinner he ate 2 grams and then supper he has eaten 8grams shall see how he is tomorrow if still off food shall see what vet suggests. Other than being off his food he is still running around playing and having great fun

As requested ive uploaded some pictures of our furbabies The first is a picture of me introducing Logan to our two gilrs jasmine and Lily The next is a picture of lily relaxing and Logan resting on her hehe the next is one of Lily and Logan playing which they do all day all the time near enough and the last picture is of my husband laying with Logan and Lily coming to investigate

We love all our furbabies from little to large
yvonne
xx
Attached Thumbnails
Logans first trip to the vet with his big sister Lily-hello-new-boy.jpg   Logans first trip to the vet with his big sister Lily-i-seem-have-something-leaning-me.jpg   Logans first trip to the vet with his big sister Lily-its-play-time.jpg   Logans first trip to the vet with his big sister Lily-paul-lily-loggie.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!