View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, Tibbe is a total suck up, coming to me all kissy and squirming and loving and butter wouldn't melt in his mouth as I mouth about something wrong he's done, and he comes right up to me, paws on legs, ears back, pawing me, wanting me to take him up and love him and when I do, we kiss and nuzzle and hug, and as soon as I say something like "Well, that's okay" or "Well, you didn't really mean to do that", BOOM! - he's off and running and doing his own thing again!!! His acting sorry is so shallow and transparent and meaningless - only intended to stop me from scowling or fuming - and the minute he's successful, he off, resuming his regular play or nap or whatever. He's so artless in his attempts to sway any ill feeling I might ever have for anything wrong he's done. He can't sustain his "act" for a second longer than necessary. I don't think he means it or is really sorry when he acts up or does something rotten(like strewing chewed tissue all over the den floor)but he knows that sucking up/acting like he's sorry works every single time! (I don't think Tibbe thinks anything he does is really wrong so he's not really sorry but he knows he needs to stop mommie yapping at him.) I CANNOT ever stay angry or miffed at that dog for anything he does. He's so happy and in love with life, he doesn't have too much time to woo me from being upset with him - just enough to get the response he wants and then, whoosh, he's off having happy times again! Who can resist him?!?! I'm his total patsy! And after all, what is so bad about picking up tissue from all over the den floor - it's good exercise!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!